17 Dec Boys, Christmas gift ideas for the girls in your life
Christmas is creeping up on us… and if you are stuck on ideas of what to get for your mum, your sister, your daughter, your best friend or your girlfriend, this special list of gifts is designed to be idyllic and affordable. You can purchase multiple items and package them all separately, making you look like the most thoughtful, generous and organised boy ever!
So, what to get?
- A Brush Bag: Sick of seeing make up brushes all over the bathroom bench? Well, how about buying her a nice new makeup bag – a win/win for the both of you! You can also pair this up by purchasing a matching beauty case – then her whole makeup collection will be organised and sorted!
2. A fashionable pendant necklace: This is a very thoughtful gift. The pendant can be worn on a daily basis to complete an outfit, and she will have a constant reminder of you around her neck!
- A bling ring: This beautiful piece can be matched with a necklace, or a pretty, understated touch just on its own. Just ensure you stick to a colour that is her; whether it is silver, gold or rose gold. Again, another cute and subtle reminder of you while she’s tapping away on the keyboard at work!
- Fun patterned sock: Because fun socks will never go out of fashion! We have anything from popcorn socks, to socks with stars and even alpaca socks. Take your pick!
- A manicure set: Not every girl has time to get her nails done – we’re busy little butterflies! This is where our manicure sets are perfect. Their cute, compact and personal, including all the vital nail tool to maintain her fingernails and keep her hands looking flawless. The perfect gift for that girl who’s always on the go!
So boys, I hope this was handy and it’s time to get shopping – good luck!
You can purchase most of these items from the following link… yes, you’re very welcome. https://www.wickedsista.com