10 Dec Accessorise yourself from head to toe this Summer without breaking the bank
It’s that time of the year again – upcoming festive season, summer holidays, graduation ceremonies, New Year’s Eve… the list goes on!
With so many occasions on the horizon, we have put together a list of our top 10 suggestions to keep you looking and feeling, ‘on trend’ without diving too deeply into your pockets. At wickëd sista, we recommend your outfit should have pop of colour, accessorise with a touch of ‘bling’, and carry something stylish, yet practical to hold all of your essential items.
- Cross body bag: The perfect accessory to dress up or down and you don’t have to wonder where you left it!
- Earrings: Drop earrings complement all hairstyles whether long or short, up or down
- Necklace / pendant: You can dress it up or dress it down, the subtlety of a necklace will complement any outfit
- Scarf: The versatility of a scarf is perfect for any celebration that continues from day through to the night.
- Bracelet: To balance the subtlety of the necklace, a bold bracelet is the way to go
- Watch: Our blush and rose gold watch is a beautiful piece to accompany any outfit. A pretty accessory to make sure you get to your event on time
- Ring: A subtle gold ring will show off your manicured nails, the finishing touch your hand deserves.
Cosmetic bag: A must for every handbag is a small cosmetic bag to hold your lipstick, mascara and any other little items to ensure they are easily accessible and at the ready to reapply
- Coin purse: Perfect for holding credit cards and loose change. A coin purse will keep your essentials secure so you are not ruffling through your handbag to find them.
- Socks: Depending on your personality, fun, quirky or tame socks will set yours or your partners mood for the day